This blog is about 9 Best Mixer Grinders For Indian Food 2022. buygrinder.in we are help you choose what is best for you, and choose best brand and quality. Find the best prices for your grinder here at ease.
What is the major kitchen appliance you need for preparing Idli batter, Dosa batter, spices and chutneys?
It’s Mixer Grinder (Mixer, Grinding stone).
Best Mixer Grinders in India
Bosch True Mix Pro Mixer Grinder 1000 Watt
International quality grinding with 1000Watt Motor, ideally suited for making batter and other Indian cuisine, but you have to bear with the noise it generates
I still remember the days when my grandma used to grind our favorite masalas on the grinding stone. Though it was a back-breaking job, the taste of the chutneys was incomparable..
The Bosch True Mix Pro Mixer Grinder: With its unique Stone Pounding Technology which recreates the traditional pounding effect to deliver authentic taste of dry grinding recipes.
- Pounding Blade technology with thick edges to replicate the pounding effect of the proverbial grinding stone
- High-quality and sharp stainless-steel blades to enhance the wet grinding performance
- Hands-free operation
- Powerful motor with 30 minutes motor rating for a maximum of six cycles
- Overload protector to enhance safety levels
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder
India’s first mixer grinder with ROHS compliant, food-grade components and high-endurance750Watt motor, but a word of caution as replacement jars are not readily available on the market
The performance of any mixer-grinder depends on its motor. The one aspect we found appealing about this Preethi Zodiac MG 218 machine is its 750Watt powerful motor capable of giving models like the Bosch True Mix Pro (1000Watt motor) a run for its money.
Turmeric forms an essential constituent of our diet. The Preethi Zodiac MG 218 proves its worth in our kitchen by displaying its capability to grind turmeric to fine powder within two minutes.
- Powerful 750Watt motor capable of tackling the toughest of grinding assignments with ease
- Five jars, including a Master Chef jar with food processing capabilities
- 3-in-1 juicer jar for centrifugal juicing that also ensures comfortable extraction of coconut milk and tamarind juice
- A five-year warranty on the motor is a welcome feature as it is a clear indication of its quality.
- The overload indicator proves beneficial as it ensures the tripping of the engine to prevent unnecessary damage.
- The reset button provided at the base helps in restarting the machine after reducing its load.
Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder
A compact mixer-grinder available at attractive prices. The low pricing, however, restricts its multi-utility, making this appliance a basic kitchen appliance.
The budget is a critical aspect of any purchasing decision. Multi-utility mixer-grinders can be a bit expensive. The Philips HL7756/00, with its 3 jars and simplistic looks, should be an ideal machine available in the typical individual’s budget.
This mixer-grinder emits a burning smell, especially for the first few times you use it. However, it is not on account of the motor. The varnish coating on the engine is primarily responsible for this odor. The smell stops after the first few usage cycles
- 750Watt powerful motor with 3-speed control and pulse settings to make your job more comfortable
- Three jars of different sizes, Wet jar (1.5L), Multipurpose jar (1.0L), Chutney jar (0.3L)
- Specialized blades to cater to your every grinding requirement
- Advanced air ventilation allows you to undertake heavy-duty grinding jobs with ease
Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer-Grinder
The Sujata Dynamix DX is the best choice for a powerful mixer grinder in the rupees 6000 budget because of its capability to run for up to 90 minutes on a stretch. It is, thus, an ideal machine for grinding idli and dosa batter for small families.
- A robust 900Watt motor with double ball bearings for higher efficiency
- Three sturdy jars, including a dome jar for wet grinding and two smaller jars for dry grinding and chutney making
- An ideal RPM of 22000 to ensure aroma retention
- Shock-proof and safe model
- Trouble-free operations and low maintenance costs
- Two years manufacturer warranty
Prestige IRIS Plus 750- Watt Mixer Grinder Black
The Prestige IRIS Plus 750Watt mixer-grinder is available in two colors, a decent machine for grinding dry masalas like turmeric, and wet grinding, like idli batter. However, you should be ready to bear a lot of noise, primarily when this machine works at top speed.
Like the Philips HL7756/00, the Prestige IRIS Plus is a budget mixer-grinder. It is an elegant-looking machine with four jars, including a transparent juicer jar with blades. The centrifugal juicer lets you extract high-quality juices from your favorite fruits. Indian cuisine comprises grinding tough ingredients like turmeric. This Prestige IRIS Plus is an ideal machine for such assignments and preparing idli batter.
We noticed that the motor emits a burning smell initially. However, it is due to the burning of the varnish coating on the motor. It subsides after a few usage cycle.
- Four jars, including three stainless-steel jars for dry and wet grinding plus one juicer jar with blades and sieve
- Powerful 750Watt motor with copper components
- Efficient stainless-steel blades
- Two-year warranty on the product
Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder 750Watt
A stylish-looking mixer-grinder that addresses the drawbacks of both the Philips HL7756/00 and the Prestige IRIS Plus machines. On the pricing aspect, this Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond appliance should prove popular.
Preethi is a reputed Indian brand that is gradually climbing the popularity charts. Preethi offers a range of mixer-grinder combos with juicers and atta kneaders. However, the specific model we discuss today is a simple mixer-grinder without any additional attachments. Despite being a simplistic machine, it is a valuable appliance for wet grinding and liquidizing.
Generally, a 750Watt motor should suffice for a mixer-grinder. Though heavy-duty appliances like the Bosch True Mix come with 1000Watt options, the popular opinion is that a 750Watt engine can do the job better by saving power, as well.
The performance of this machine is satisfactory, but one has to bear the noise, especially when dry grinding masalas at high spin speeds. It is understandable because the low pricing of the appliance does not permit manufacturers to include soundproofing features like some of the expensive machines have.
- An efficient 750Watt motor for grinding your ingredients and simultaneously saving power
- Shockproof ABS plastic body with a heat-sensitive cut-off system
- 3-speed operation and a pulse function to do your grinding at your convenience
- Three stainless-steel jars with ergonomically placed plastic handle for smoother operations
- A Flexi lid attachment to enhance the capacity of the dry grinding jar
- Stainless-steel blades for a decent grinding performance
Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder, 750Watt
Butterfly mixer-grinder is a typical South Indian brand that is making inroads in the overall Indian market. Performance-wise, it is a good one, but it does not have a locking system. It is a suitable machine for both dry and wet grinding.
This Mixer occupies more space on the kitchen platform, especially when compared to its immediate competitors, like the Preethi Zion MG-277 and the Philips HL7756/00 machines.
Secondly, the motor could become hot with continuous usage. Though a 750W motor can function for up to 25 minutes at a stretch, one should not run the motor continuously. It is better to allow the engine to cool down between usage cycles. People tend to overuse the machine, especially when grinding idli batter.
Fortunately, the Butterfly appliance features an overload protection that helps protect the motor from damage if you inadvertently overload the machine. The overload reset button placed beneath the device allows you to reset the machine after reducing the load.
- A powerful 750Watt motor capable of delivering 18500 revolutions per minute
- Four spacious jars to cater to your different culinary needs, including the centrifugal juicer attachment
- Simplistic 3-speed control option with a whipper to whip up lassis and milk cream
- An LED indicator to display the power on/off status
- The unique vacuum rubber shoes give the machine a firm grip on slippery kitchen platforms.
- Though this machine is not an ideal one for juicing, it performs well when grinding, blending, grating, and mincing.
Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder
Butterfly is another household name in mixer grinders, especially in the southern part of our country. This Jet Elite mixer grinder is available in different options. The 4-jar option is one of the best mixer grinders in the Rupees 3000 to Rupees 4000 budget.
- 750Watt motor with an RPM of 18500
- Four jars, including 1L juicer jar, 1L wet grinding jar, 0.75L dry/wet grinding jar, and 0.4L chutney jar
- 3-speed control for efficient functioning
- ABS body, shock-free
- Elegant, unbreakable handle
- Warranty available
Philips HG7707/00 Mixer Grinder
One of the crucial advantages of the Philips HL7707/00 is that it is a food processor and mixer grinder combo. In addition, this appliance features a separate food processing attachment.
- The multipurpose food processing arrangement includes blades for mincing, chopping, grating, juicing, kneading, besides the regular mixing and grinding jobs.
- Four jars, including the 2.4L food processor and 1.5L juicer attachment
- Three-speed controls
- 750Watt motor with compact setup and Gear Drive technology
- Leak-proof jars
- Good RPM of 20000
- Stainless-steel jars with ABS body
You have just seen the features of the best mixer brands available in India. Let us now end the article with some tips on how to use the mixer efficiently.
- Avoid using hot ingredients as you can damage the jar walls
- Ensure to add sufficient water while making Idly, Dosa Batters and purees
- It is important to have proper earthing systems in place to avoid unnecessary accidents
- Allow air inside the jar to escape before operating the mixer
This guide should prove useful to you when you wish to purchase the Best Mixer Grinder for your home. Husbands should note that without the mixer, they might not get their food. Hence, you see many houses having a spare mixer in place in case one develops an issue. This is top 9 Best Mixer Grinders for Indian Food 2022.
We have just seen the best mixer grinders in India. Now, we will have a look at the Technologies used in Mixer Grinder i.e. the buying guide.